23 June, 2006

Hello Max...


Well, then.
Here we are.

This is mostly due to the people who have been bugging me to start a blog. Are you happy now? Actually, let’s get into this because I am entirely unsure about what to focus on here. When was the last time you really thought about happiness? What makes you, all you lovely people out there in the dark, happy? {Forgive me the not-so-subtly veiled reference to Sunset Boulevard, Max.)


Me, I like to find patterns in things. That makes me happy.


For example, yesterday, I took these two photos…


Yes. Look at me being happy.











2 Comments:

Blogger Uben Hertwig said...

Who is Max and Shakespeare???? Are you MAD woman? I'm glad you blogged!
xo
s

6/24/2006 4:33 p.m.  
Blogger Do said...

Are telling me that you have never seen the original Sunset Blvd movie??! Gasp! Or the Carol Burnett parody? Put him in the pool with the others, Max...
Watch the movie and immediately report back please. :)

7/05/2006 2:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home